Thursday, December 18, 2014

Testimony: Survived The Great Trial


Testimony: Survived The Great Trial
Written: June 8, 2014

In The Name Of The Father, The Son, And The Holy Spirit…Through The Immaculate Heart Of Mary​…​ 888

“Beloved, do not avenge yourselves; leave that to God's Wrath, for it is written: 'Vengeance is mine; I will repay,’ says the Lord.” (Rom 12:19,“Fraternal Charity")

Psalm 146:3,“Praise the Lord, My Soul,”
“Put no trust in prices, in children of Adam powerless to save.”

Testimony: Survived The Great Trial

‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread;
and forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors;
and do not subject us to the final test,
but deliver us from the evil one.’ – (Mt 6:9-13) "The Lord's Prayer"

Yep, I was subjected to the test as is written above in the, "The Lord's Prayer." Being put to the test is also called "The Great Trial."

First off, I want you to know that I never read the Bible before the Great Trial. The first time I read the Holy Catholic Bible was sometime around October 2012. I was so naive of what was going on and in writing my experience after the trial was over I have become all mixed up with explaining through the eyes of a naïve view and the view with knowledge of what I know now. So, it sounds in my writing that I knew what was going on, but I didn'know in the beginning. The Great Trial is all about the Glory and is Satan's game not Lord Jesus Christ's game. Jesus needs nothing, but his jealous love for souls is so great that he plays even if it is for just one lost soul trying to reconcile back into the fold with Him. It is all about Lord Jesus Christ and not about me, for I am an unworthy servant. I was told through the Holy Spirit that I would never become a saint on earth.

In the 1990s I worked in a warehouse. A man with gray ash colored skin approached me and told me that I was next, for he was towards the end of his Great Trial. He died in his sleep a little bit after he told me. At the time, I didn't know what he was talking about. The Holy Spirit spoke inside my head out these words and the words were heard not just by me, but also by the man in front of me. He turned and left after the Holy Spirit spoke. The Holy Spirit said, “Be gone you brood of vipers for she is a mother of small children and is not yet ready.”

A month or two before the Great Trial began I experienced for the first time ever a migraine headache. I will explain what I think was going on, but I really don't know what was going on except I know how I felt. The pain from the headaches was like the spiritual encasement that holds my soul was being opened up. A link was being established between the spirit world and myself. I felt inside the right side of my head a trickling sensation like blood was slowly moving down inside my head (a feeling like water running down through my hair to my ear). Because of the link I could hear voices: fg (false god), Jezebel, Holy Mary Mother of God, representatives of Lord Jesus Christ (like angels) and other spirits. As a child, around nine year's old, I had a dream of talking fish. The fish were multi-colored and swam in very little water. I was shown that some of the fish were nice and some were mean, but I was taught not to fear the mean fish. This dream prepared my soul for when the time came to receive the link and not be fearful of the experience.

One of the voices in the link, fg (false god) I told him that I am being used to help Lord Jesus Christ with the End of Times.
Sometime during the month of February 2012, I realized that I didn’t know the difference between good and bad, truth and lies and I was slowly falling into a paranoid behavior. I repented to Lord Jesus Christ over and over again for many days.

So many times over the course of my life I was given many opportunities to become a Catholic. Lord Jesus Christ said to me that He would protect me, but I didn’t obey Him. By disobeying Him then I became apart of Satan’s domain. At this point, the Great Trial for me was at hand. By repenting I was brought to the court in Heaven. I told them that I wanted to live my life through God’s will and that I wanted to live. What I felt was the result of imitating the Bible, Numbers, Chapter 16, Lines 25-34, “Punishment of Dathan and Abiram” (Nm 16:25-34) http://www.usccb.org. Line 30, “But if the Lord makes a chasm, and the ground opens its mouth and swallows them with all belonging to them, and they go down alive to Sheol, then you will know that these men have spurned the Lord.” So, now I am ready to die for Lord Jesus Christ. “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, and all your household.” –(Acts 16:31, “The Earthquake”)

The actual date, of the full frontal attack felt from being apart of the Great Trial, started for me on Tuesday, May 29, 2012. Overcome with such fear and the deepest of sorrows I’ve never experienced in all my days, I called in sick at work and never returned again. But, now, I regress to start at the beginning to show Lord Jesus Christ’s mercy. Somewhere between 2007 and 2012 I was given the grace of the parable of the “Barren Fig Tree.”

February 2007 I was hired to work and the team I worked with consisted of three people – my boss, and two co-workers. We got along very well and I experienced much goodness, kindness and happiness. Emotionally, the work environment felt safe and I was very much accepted and I opened up and could be my true self. There was much sharing and supporting one another to help each other throughout all the days of work. I had a deep understanding of one of my co-workers, for he is an alcoholic, but I looked past his affliction and showed him dignity; respect and I took on more of the workload in the spirit of charity and love of neighbor. This co-worker was brought up as a Catholic, but has left the church. He mentioned to me that I was a saint because I looked for the good in people (it was like I had St. Zita as my mentor). So, during this time before the Great Trial I was experiencing the affects of the cultivation of the ground around the fig tree and the fertilization of it. The only problem was that out of ignorance I did not become a Catholic, which is what Lord Jesus Christ asked me to become as a child. Since the outcome did not bear the right kind of fruit to live my life through Lord Jesus Christ’s most holy and divine will by becoming a Catholic I continued to live my life through my own will. So, the ickies that came with the Great Trial began with Lord Jesus Christ on his way into Jerusalem to live his passion, on the cross for love of us, stopped and cursed the fig tree. All the people that I worked with and enjoyed so much left the job and I was left to undergo the Great Trial.

A man was hired as a temp and he was very wicked and carried an evil spirit inside him. I was given locution instructions not to speak at work. I didn’t realize that it meant all day every day at work. So, I picked and choose when to speak. When the temp sat next to me when I was to train him on a computer system then that is when the evil spirit came inside me because I disobeyed Lord Jesus Christ’s words, “don’t speak.” My head felt heaviness and became distressed and I felt my face making weird faces though I didn’t have a mirror to check it out. A woman from upstairs came down to ask us a question and I scared her by how I looked. During this time in my life I was going to another religion and the holy man of this religious organization helped to take the evil spirit from me. The holy man with the help of another holy man in their faith got the evil spirit from the top and bottom and it would have left me, but I got all excited and notice what was happening to me that I cried out, like the fool that I am, in my mind this is so awesome. This enthusiasm was not needed and again silence was what was needed at that time. The evil spirit did some physical damage to my brain and I bled through my nose. The evil spirit had characteristics of the temp man at work. It came up too close to my inner mind’s eye and I gave it a stern warning that if it ever did that again to me then I would have all that it loved (like its pride) taken away. I never experienced that again. At work, the temp man would try to provoke fear in me by turning towards me and lowering his eyeglasses. I had a dream that I fought with him and gouged his eyes. I was told in a locution that anything that I gave the evil ones could not and would not hurt me. As a part of Lord Jesus Christ’s divine mercy I was given St. Theresa of Avila. As a young child less than seven years old (three or four), Holy Mary Mother of God came to me and said that she would like to have a nice lady stay with me. I said yes, but the acceptance came from my 49 year old future self. St. Theresa of Avila’s power and strength was my shield against Satan and his dominion. I don’t recall when, but eventually the possession of the evil spirit left me.

The temp was doing deceitful mischief and other people besides me were complaining about him and he got fired. While I was walking from my bus stop to work I saw an unusual bike. I, kind of, thought that the person riding on the bike could be the temp, but I wasn’t sure and my eyesight was blurred. My emotional state at that time was very shaky and paranoia was seeping into me. I saw a little bird on a tree limb and I fixed my eyes on it while the rider of the bike past me bye. I started work at 7 AM and my boss-boss very seldom if never arrived when I came into work. When I arrived to work my boss-boss, she, asked me if anything happened to me on my way to work? I told her no. A week after the temp was gone from work, Monday morning, I was sitting at a work table and I heard locution, the voice, said, “Your friends will betray you now.” So, yes, there were other unpleasant happenings that went on with the people I liked and trusted until I stopped going to work. I did learn about remote access into one’s computer. My boss was taught what was evil and he became friends with the man who was fired.

I stopped taking the bus to work. My morning routine was that my husband would drive me to work and we would have breakfast at a restaurant/bakery. My husband was laid off from his work. The last day of my work was around May 29, 2012. On that day, we did our routine but I couldn’t stop crying, so my husband suggested that it wasn’t worth going to work if it made me feel so miserable. I agreed and called in sick. I thought I just needed some time to regroup, but I actually never went back. We left the restaurant/bakery and drove to Seattle and arrived at a Catholic church. Mass was over, but a small group was praying the rosary. I never heard it said and found it so beautiful and I quietly sobbed and was somewhat comforted. I have been to funerals and bitterly, mournfully cried, but this sadness was so overwrought and deep that I couldn’t stop. My sadness had no bottom, an endless abyss. When my husband and I got home I was still crying and he kept talking with me. He kept me comforted and sane.

I was not given the insight during the Great Trial of what was going on even though the reason was staring me in my face. The Great Trial is the imitation of Lord Jesus Christ’s passion and 40 days fasting and trial with Satan. Lord Jesus Christ was silent during the questioning before the scourging. If I had obeyed Lord Jesus Christ and kept silent at work then I would have been let go from work and not undergone the Great Trial. Instead the temp was let go who imitated in the Bible: Barabbas.

After the time of crying much, I just wanted to be comforted and to see examples of goodness. I watched re-runs of the “Walton’s” on cable T.V. While channel surfing I discovered EWTN, the “Eternal Word Television Network.” Since I live on the westcoast, the time for the St. Michael Chaplet prayer was at 4:30 AM and mass was on at 5 AM. One day while watching mass, during the confiteor prayer,

I confess to almighty God
and to you, my brothers and sisters,
that I have greatly sinned
in my thoughts and in my words,
in what I have done,
and in what I have failed to do;
through my fault, through my fault,
through my most grievous fault;
therefore I ask blessed Mary ever Virgin,
all the Angels and Saints,
and to you, my brothers and sisters,
to pray for me to the Lord our God.

I felt heaviness and I saw in my mind’s eye many dark evil spirits connecting onto me, but when I got to the part of “through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault” the evil spirits peeled off of me. They just melted away.

I experienced a sudden jolt of my soul, as if it had been clipped off of something. A sound like breaking a branch off from a tree was the sound of my soul being clipped. I felt myself fall down, but spoke out to the one who clipped me the “Our Father” prayer. Then there were parts of me that left me and then I was left with just myself and I couldn’t feel love, for I was just rational thought. I felt so very empty and lonely. My heart had become hardened. I had a knowing not to panic and that the feeling of the hardened heart would pass. I also had a knowing that I just needed to stay patient.

Then I felt my soul fly from my head and I asked the question, “Who am I and where am I?” but before I could feel any fear or panic my soul was back into my body. I could tell that my soul could have been snatched away by Satan, but instead, St. Michael, the archangel, rescued me and he said, “until the last one.” I think he meant that he would be helping to save souls until the last person on earth.

​After I prayed the “Lord's Prayer” (much to my surprise that I had the prayer memorized) I could tell I was in front of a court in Heaven. I told the judges and all others there that I wanted life and to live my life through God’s will.

​Right after not going back to work anymore, my mental state was not so good at this time and my spiritual soul was in a dire straights. I was plunging into insanity and several times I experienced being at the cliff to fall into the pit of hell. I could even smell the sulfur of hell in my bedroom where I slept. Just before falling into hell one of my soul-sisters (please see footnote 10 for explanation These footnotes have been lost) spoke and said, “Thank you so very much for my life and thank you for all that has been done for me and thank you for how I was created.” I heard locution say, “She can not be brought down saying that.” So, Satan refused me and Lord Jesus Christ was able to bring me back away from the cliffs of hell. I never knew how important and powerful gratefulness is for us to embrace and practice in our daily lives until I experienced that—being saved through being grateful.

There was a morning during the beginning of the Great Trial when I woke up crying and not wanting to do what had to be done. I was comforted and made to understand the importance of what I had to undergo that day and that it had to be done. The act of doing was to show willingness towards Lord Jesus Christ. That is why it was so important to do what had to be done that day. During the beginning of the Great Trial was to prove to the judges and all others at Heaven’s court was that I was meaning what I said that I wanted to live and live my life through God’s will. Also the reason for crying was that I had to show willingness to leave my husband, family and friends and die for Lord Jesus Christ. This was my “Sodom and Gomorrah” challenge. After my morning hygiene routine and got dressed, I then got my pink bag and filled it with some extra things to wear. I left my I.D. and cell phone at home. At the time I thought this was the reason for the challenge: I was running away because I didn’t want the evil spirit in me to take over and then kill my husband or anyone else close to me. When I woke up I knew the challenge of the day was called “Sodom and Gomorrah.” I walked many miles from my home (one city to the next). I walked all this way on a bum knee that I hurt playing basketball in the ninth grade; but Lord Jesus Christ supported me all the way. At this time, I was insane, but lucid and was functioning (even with my mind open and much chatter was in my head and spirits in the link were talking, too…no peace). I went off the road into a wooded bramble area. I thought I had to sit and wait to die. This showed to the judges and all others at Heaven’s court that I was willing to die for Lord Jesus Christ. I heard creatures (probably mice) moving under the brush, which caused alarm and bit of fright, but even still I stayed in a calmness and courage to persevere through what was being asked of me to do in showing willingness towards the Lord. I offered myself to Lord Jesus Christ. A voice inside my mind told me to get up and I left and proceeded on my journey. When I was in the other city I came to a busy intersection with traffic lights. I knew I couldn’t look backwards, for in that spot was the imitation of the Bible Lot’s wifeI knew not to look backwards because I was trained in my dreams for this day. I kept looking straight ahead and pushed the button to cross the street. I didn’t look back and when the light turned for me to walk I continued my trek. I walked up the hill and past a familiar area then a voice told me that I could walk back home, for the “Sodom and Gomorrahchallenge was done.

After I stopped going to work and after the “Sodom and Gomorrah” challenge, I had an icky Saturday (July 2012 – in fact, July became the hardest month I ever lived through in my whole entire life). I woke up with a fretful night’s sleep because my soul was open to the voices of the Netherworld – fg (false god) was saying “Omen” and a skull created of bodies slowly came close up to my inner mind’s eye. I was able to push away the vision. The sounds of mean angry voices were bombarding my sleep. I was afraid of the possession, so I told my husband that an evil spirit possesses me, and that I want to be locked up in the crazy house. He called some places, but we couldn’t find anyone to help us. I called the emergency hotline for people with suicide intentions and they suggested for me to call a clinic that helps the poor with health and mental problems. On Monday, I called the clinic and got in the next day. Being possessed means that you are dead. The nurse who took my blood pressure couldn’t get a pulse. My bowels were all upset and I had the “runs” throughout the day. The doctor gave me a prescription to fill for a psychotic drug. Then I saw the mental help therapist and we talked after I was done using the bathroom. When my husband and I got home and I had my drugs I took the day’s dosage. After taking one dose of the psychotic drug (Mk 15:23, "They gave him wine drugged with myrrh, but he did not take it.") I found out that it was not helping me. In fact, the drug stripped off all my natural defenses against Satan and I became sleepy. I went to bed and was brought down to fg in the Netherworld. Even though I had the drug in my system I was not completely out of it, for I have a very hardy body system. I was blind, but could hear what was being said by fg and a woman (I don’t know who she was). I spoke out and said, “St. Ignatius of Loyola come (I kind of stumbled on his name because I had recently learned of him and didn’t really know how to say his name correctly. I heard the woman say to fg can she see me and he assured her that I could not see anything. I was pulled away from the other souls that were next to me. I don’t recall what they did to me next because the torture was severe and so very cruel. The next thing I recall is holding my fingers to my lips saying they are so cruel and I didn’t deserve such treatment. The man who helped get the possessed evil spirit out of me rescued me. I told my husband about going down to the Netherworld and that fg had me tortured. By disobeying Lord Jesus Christ’s words, “don’t tell anyone” so then on another day I was sent back to the Netherworld. I protested, but was told by an angel of the Lord that Lord Jesus Christ would never forsake me. I learned from all that that ‘man’ could not help me and that I needed to remain silent during the Great Trial experiences. “Put no trust in prices, in children of Adam powerless to save.” (Psalm 146:3). Also, the soul-sister who was imprisoned is a strong soul-sister among my soul-sisters. “How can anyone enter a strong man’s house and steal his property, unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house.” (Mt 12:29, “Jesus and Beelzebul”)

When my husband and I went to St. James Cathedral in Seattle for the Rite of Election, the Auxiliary Bishop said to me, “You bring in many gifts into the church. You need to trust in the intercession of our blessed Mother, Holy Mary Mother of God.”

As a slave of sin, that soul-sister was rescued from prison on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 (my age at that time was 49). Soon after that experience I went to a Holy Catholic Church and told the people there that I was interested in becoming a Catholic. October 2012 the RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) program began. I received sacraments: baptism, confirmation, and Eucharist/penance on March 30, 2013.

God bless You, Lord Jesus Christ, and thank You, Lord Jesus Christ. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with your spirit. In the Name of Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment